View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #46
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
So, I also got this email:

Hello from Amazon.com,

xxxx@xxxxx.xxx has sent the following document to your free Personal Document Service account ("name"@free.kindle.com):
Berserker - Steve Jordan.azw

You can download this document to your computer by logging into your Amazon.com account and clicking on the link below:
Berserker - Steve Jordan.azw
You can then transfer the document to your Kindle through the USB cable (or an SD memory card).

We have also archived your document in your Kindle Library. For more information about archiving personal documents, visit http://www.amazon.com/kindlepersonaldocuments/
Note: Retrieving archived personal documents is currently supported on these Kindle devices: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Touch, and Kindle.

You can learn more about transferring personal documents to your Kindle in our help pages:
http://www.amazon.com/kindlepersonaldocuments/
If you would like immediate assistance, please contact customer support at +1-866-321-8851 (US customers) or +1-206-266-0927 (International Customers).

Sincerely,
Amazon Kindle Support

---

so apparently they won't send this to my Kindle classic.. even though I did use the non-free email address it says above it was sent to the free address.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote