View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by later2day View Post
I just got done reading the Frankenstein series by Koontz and am going to be looking for another book to read soon. I love reading on my iPad 2. I've got the 2nd Gen Kindle as well as a Sony Pocket edition 1st gen, but the iPad has won me over completely! Why is the bookstore such a bad deal?
Apple are the ones who allowed the agency model to come into being. Things are not seriously screwed up with eBooks in a really poor way. The Agency 6 are doing more harm then good. And because of Apple allowing this, we want to make Apple sell nothing at all via iBooks/iTunes. We don't want a single eBook sold by Apple to sell. Don't even download free ones from Apple. The more you patronize Apple for eBooks, the less chance we have of the Agency model going away.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote