View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:41 PM   #21
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I'm not sure how important this is, since it seems to only appear when connected to a local drive.
I found the following in the python docs:
Code:
os.path.exists(path)
Return True  if path refers to an existing path. Returns False for broken symbolic links. On some platforms, this function may return False if permission is not granted to execute os.stat()  on the requested file, even if the path physically exists.
Is it possible that you are running into UAC issues? I have mine turned off so I wouldn't see it, and in any event W7 is different from Vista.

I have committed code to remove the 'exists' check. It serves no purpose, really. If this works, or at least is better, then I will also remove them from the code removing ancillary files.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote