View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 09:01 PM   #907
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by akorx View Post
Hi guys,

I've tested my backup... and all is ok !
I must have missed something. From your first post, you seemed to be asking about a backup method without opening the device. The method you outlined has been discussed, such as https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209122. That one uses Windows tools, but the linux commands are discussed elsewhere. And there are several threads devoted to people asking for copies of images produced by this method so they can get their bricked devices working again.

Your instructions are good and more succinct than any I can quickly find. But, as I said before, this thread is not the appropriate place for them. You would be much better starting a new thread to discuss this and make it easier for people to find.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote