View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:43 AM   #3
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LH07 View Post
Afternoon all I was wondering what peoples preference were when looking at their books/collection. Do you prefer to see your book covers in colour or do you prefer the text /black white view as in ereaders .
I don't mind the black and white for the covers. For me, colour is not worth the downsides with current tech (weight, battery life, overly bright 'n' blue-toned screens).

When we live in the age of cheap high-res colour e-ink without any of those downsides: sure, I'll take it.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote