Thread: Old FAQ posts
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #17
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I am a Sony user and I want my collections. What do I do?

First, check if the grouping and sorting features available in CC don’t already provide an alternate way to get the same information. If they do not, then you can enable collections for the Smartdevice driver in the same way you did for the Sony driver.

Go to the device preferences (in calibre, go to preferences -> plugins -> device plugins -> Smartdevice App Interface), and enter the lookup names for the columns for which you want collections. The Sony collections tweaks work here as well. Reconnect the device and your collections will appear under the group menu item “User Collections”.