Thread: Best twist?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #19
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
The Blake Couch recommendation reminds me of the a Blake Couch/Jack Kilborn three chapter short novella which was one of the first books I read on my Kindle, Serial. Each author separately wrote the first two chapters and joined forces for the third. The ending was totally unexpected. It was free when I picked it up and it appears to be just $0.99 now.
Serial Killers Uncut is well worth the price, it's alot of short stories that tie in their other works, and in fact tell you which book to read before and/or after to keep the time line. It's quite nice as they are both fantastic authors.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote