Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:21 PM   #270
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
That idea has been bounced around here before. The problem is that many of the slower readers (1) don't wish to be accidentally exposed to spoilers and (2) don't like joining the discussions after all the most meaningful things have already been said. It's much easier for faster readers to wait until a few days before the 20th to begin reading the selection if they want it to be fresh in their minds than it is for the slower readers to speed up so they can keep up.
Okay. I'm actually one of the slower readers, but sometimes have questions or things I'd like to discuss while reading..but I understand, and concede your points.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote