View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #1555
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
I guess I have to join here. Got another 2 free books today to add to my TBR list. My library grows much faster than I can read. And the coupon codes for Kobo don't make it any better...
Welcome to the thread.

First off: Free books don't count. The reasoning for this is that free books can't get any cheaper, and can be 'bought' in unlimited quantity.

But for merely discounted ebooks — remember that a bigger discount might always come along next week, next month or next year. And if your TBR is like mine, waiting a year for a bargain isn't difficult!

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-10-2012 at 12:44 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote