View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #5
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
Thanks conanfan. Now for the most part there are dedicated threads to my three favorite fiction genres (fantasy/sci-fi, horror, and mystery/thrillers).

Of course most of the fiction I read is extremely serious "literature."

Darwath Trilogy is pretty good. Hambly is now apparently more into into mysteries, but she has written some decent fantasy.

I think the Darwath Trilogy might be her earliest work, from early 80s, but still a good read, in my opinion. Written before multi-volume series became nearly obligatory in the fantasy genre. Which has resulted (again in my opinion) in a lot of boring, cliched writing/stories.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote