View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Sounds like a plan. I would be interesting to see how quick they are with Federal citations. I mean that seriously ....
OK... so I submitted this question to NowNow:

Are there any consumer protection laws in the US that prohibit a retailer from selling a returned product as new? If so can you also cite the federal regulation the enumerates these laws?

I got three responses. Basically they all concur that to sell returned goods as new is fraud. The first two responses had no cites or even a source specified. The third response did give a source of https://www.gencomarketplace.com/sws...nk=MakingMoney however no CFR cites were forth coming.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote