View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #50
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarisea View Post
Hey Chaley so I just installed the update and it doesn't seem to work.

This is what I tried:

If the <Release Date> column is not more days ago than <0> - this put the icon in every single row including the ones that the Release Date column is blank and the one that says 2 Apr 2013
Dates in the future will always be true. After all, they aren't more days ago than anything.

Blank dates are a problem, because the answer is undefined. But I agree, they shouldn't return "true". I will look at how to fix that.
Quote:
If the <shelves> column has value <to-be-release>
If the <Release Date> column is not more days ago than value <0> - this put the icon in every row that had to-be-release in the shelves column including one that says 2 Apr 2013

If the <shelves> column has value <to-be-release>
If the <Release Date> column is not more days ago than value <1> - this put the icon in every row that had to-be-release in the shelves column including one that says 2 Apr 2013
These are the same problem as the first, I think. Future dates are valid, and blank dates match.

What happens if the release date column actually has a date in it?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote