View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #10
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
You could try with some other IP (like 127.0.0.2), but you will need to change the iptables configuration first, because by default, the firewall will reject such packets.
I haven't looked at the iptables entries (yet).
But in general, 127.0.0.0/8 should be allowed, not just one address.

I have an "iptables day" in my near future to fill out the other choice not yet described in my "exploring a new Kpw" thread.

PS: ixtab - if you want to move these communication controls posts out of your thread and into mine (where they better belong) - go for it!
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote