View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #9
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Is this one download and/or one book? [What I'm looking for.]

Or is this many downloads and/or many books? [What I'm not looking for.]

Thanks.

Don
I'm not sure how to answer your question, because I don't think I'm now sure what you are looking for. I thought the intention of your request was to find a novel rather than omnibus over 1000 pages. Does the novel also need to be standalone?

In any case, I've read a bit further on these books. They're about vampires, but I've read a few reviews and I think that they are far too close to paranormal romance to apply. Sassy girl coming to terms with being a vampire (or some other supernatural that must drink blood). Very beautiful - every man wants her. Hmmm - looks like it's going majorly in the wrong direction for you.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote