View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #19
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Was the Kindle out of Warranty? I can't imagine them not replacing your Kindle within the warranty period unless you were at fault for the breakage.
Yes - by a piddling 2 weeks. The representative said that it had 'fried' - his technical term for what had happened and that he wouldn't be happy either. They wanted more money for a refurb with a 3 month warranty and I declined. When I complained that I had bought a leather cover for the Kindle they refunded me for that. Go figure

Last edited by Willa; 04-16-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote