View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I'm using a Galaxy SII Skyrocket as a mini tablet. By enabling airplane mode (not using it as a phone) and enabling wifi only when necessary I can go 5 days of usage before needing to recharge.

I turned an old LG Optimus V (prepaid VirginMobile) into an Android-based media player but flashing a custom ROM (vanilla 2.3 Android) onto it. Without any of the phone-stuff on it, even with WiFi enabled I was getting WEEKS of usage on a single battery charge.

If I decide to commit the SII to that same fate, I imagine that the battery life will be insane (in a good way).
I get about two weeks or more using it primarily as an alarm clock and in airplane mode. However, if I do anything even half-way intensive, or just turn on the Wi-Fi for a quick browse I can lose 30-60% of a charge in half an hour. I just killed it when I used it as a phone, am sure a new battery would help immensely.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote