View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #700
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
I've gotten several reports that indicate that iOS 5 did *not* blow away their Blufire Reader library. Thats good. I'm still holding off on the update, hoping they smooth out a few things.
Not a bad idea. Apparently a new beta has been seeded (you got it yet) so when thats released perhaps we will be seeing a few bugs ironed out. For example the lag that comes to the 3GS after a few days of use. I've just had to reboot to be able to continue to use apps.

Also... there may be a Stanza update coming (and if it comes, and Amazon isnt just trying to make us go away) ... it will be the last one, ever. Might be worth having a look at that (if you havent already in the past) to see what we Stanza orphans are banging on about.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote