View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #11
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Well, I don't really see much of an ongoing attitude here to be frank.
She stayed with Bloomsbury for the long haul, all the Potters, so I don't think you can imply - if you are - she's treated them unfairly.
No, I'm not implying she's treating them unfairly.
On the contrary; I *approve* of her business sense. From the way she managed the movie licensing, to the merchandising, to the way she's treated Bloomsbury and Scholastica. She has never shown any (public) signs of discontent and she brought them into POTTERMORE when she didn't have to. Business is business and impersonal and she's generally raked in the cash without pandering or grubbing. Or leaving (visible) bodies in her wake.
Nicely done, really.

As for the book; as I said, it'll be interesting how it works out. Whether it travels or not.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote