View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Links opening in the same tab and other issues.

I love MobileRead and have found the advice given here very useful, but I do have a few suggestions and comments.

The main one is that links open in the same tab/window (or whatever the techie term is) as the forum. This leads to being logged out, and to losing my way back. Sometimes I just want to take a look at what the poster is refering to, but I'm becoming reluctant to do so for these reasons.

For some odd reason I find that I've been logged out of the forum even though I haven't been anywhere or logged off. I don't think this is because one of my cats has sat upon my computer mouse - this happens!

The index of formatted ebooks is great, but would be even better if it was browsable, maybe by category or format. Perhaps reviews of the books themselves, by people who've read them - as on manybooks - could be added.

Thanks for the work which has gone into creating the forum and all the well-informed and helpful peeps on here. (Was just logged out while previewing this and the cats were nowhere near the mouse!)
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote