Thread: Blank Lines
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 08:54 AM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
I do find a blank line separation between (fully justified) paragraphs visually appealing while reading ebooks, but, oddly enough, not as much when reading pbooks!

I think this has manifested itself from first reading ebooks on my Gemstar REB1200 since, by default, the native software used to convert .html to .imp, uses blank line separation.

As a result, that's what I was first exposed to, so I "guess" I prefer it better.

While writing my Mobi2IMP software converter, I did discover a way to make a .imp without blank line separation, but then use of an indent was most definitely required!

Should you change your methods of ebook creation? NO! I can just take your .prc version (if available) and then roll my own using Mobi2IMP.

BTW, keep up the good (converting) work!!!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote