View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #6
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I have an unrooted Nook HD and a rooted Nook HD+ and I love both of them.

I use my Nook HD to listen to music via the TuneIn app, read Kindle ebooks via the Kindle app, read the rest of my ebooks via Moon+ Reader Pro, watch live news broadcasts from around the world via a number of live TV apps, watch TV shows via Hulu Plus, control my Roku and Squeezebox players remotely, play all sorts of games, transfer ebooks from my PC to my Nook via Calibre Companion, listen to audiobooks via the Audible.com app, check the weather radar, do photo editing on it, etc., etc., etc. I am able to use Bluetooth earphones or plug-in earphones, or I can just use the stereo speakers. It is really my go-to device.

I like the Nooks because they allow the use of a microSD card which expands the usability of the device, especially if you are storing movies on it. I like the fact that the edges are slightly raised so that if the device falls, it doesn't smack directly on the screen.

With the rooted Nook HD+ I have access to both Google Play AND the Amazon app store.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote