View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 01:31 AM   #3
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Abisha--

One of the features of the new firmware for 505 is listed as:

"Support for SDHC memory cards that have a capacity of more than 4 GB".

I haven't tried anything bigger than my 2GB SD card, which works fine for me. I know that some people have problems with battery life when using SD cards. I don't know if my battery life is less than it would be if I didn't have the SD card in, but my battery doesn't get below 2 bars even after a couple of weeks of reading 1-3 hours/day. I don't have a lot of stuff on my SD card because as Catire points out, you can fit a lot of books on the internal memory.

Hope this helps!
dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote