View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #12
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
In my previous posts I neglected to mention that I always start with a freshly formatted card, for every device, in FAT32 using SD Formatter. On my last attempt, when powering on (with duplicate card installed) the processing cycle completed but the books did not appear -- yet were accounted for in Calibre. The card is an exact duplicate of the one installed, just a different capacity.

I've been dragging my feet but today I plan to start from scratch and resend each book. I am still scratching my head, however.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote