View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #28
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
<b class="foo">words</b> <b class="foo">more words</b></p>

1)match Minimal ticked:
Code:
(?U)<b class="foo">(.+?)</b>\s
would not find just a single 'b' tag pair

I did something else then came back:
Then it just started working . I tried just the minimal tick, Just the (?U) , both.

Minimal match just prepends (?U) to your expression. So you don't need to do it twice. And I believe the ? in .+? means minimal match as well, so it isn't needed if you use one of the other methods.

That said, it works for me as shown. However, if I change your line to:
Code:
<b class="foo">words</b> <b class="foo">more words</b> </p>
note the space after the second </b>, then when I do a Find it highlights both bold items instead of just one.

If I then remove the ? from the .+? it correctly just matches one at a time.

I'm not a regex guru either, but the use of (?U) and ? in .+? seems to cause a conflict or tells it to reverse the minimal matching.

And as far as it not working, then working, I suspect this is due to Pretty Print Tidy - if you switched away and back it may have removed that space at the end, giving only one possible match with \s

Quote:

2) wrap Not Ticked still wraps within the current file if All HTML selected and using Replace/Find
I can duplicate this. Yet I know I tested this scenario. If you have wrap turned off and All HTML Files set, and you use, e.g. Find, then it will correctly step through files until you get to the last file - at which point it will jump to the top of the file instead of just stopping. If you use Current File then it correctly stops. I've raised an issue for this.