View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #50
briant1234
Enthusiast
briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kindle Touch
ugh so i tried out the new version, turned gnash off, loaded up gdocs, and it froze and wouldnt do anything. i got it to restart, however, now, when i unlock it, it just shows a blank screen where the menu is supposed to be. It recognizes on the pc, but i dont seem to be able to hardware restart it. any advice?

atm- very scared of skipstone hehe havent managed to use it for more then 1 min bfore crashes
briant1234 is offline   Reply With Quote