View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:56 AM   #124
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgc2005 View Post
Mine keeps hanging at waiting for device....
I am using win XP.
Noticed that my Kindle no longer shows up as a drive. It is now listed as a Android Phone and I do not have access to the device via USB?
Any idea of what I may have done wrong?

UPDATE #1: I went into device manager, clicked properties on the Android USB device and let my system update the driver. That solved the "Waiting on Device" issue. TWRP and FastFire installed just fine.

UPDATE #2: My KF seems to be getting stuck in reboot after wiping the caches?
You might be stuck in fastboot as I mentioned above. You want to find a menu in the KFU that looks like this: http://random.kennocha.com/kindle/sc.../kf_util_2.png And select Normal.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 07-16-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote