Thread: Touch eReader Storage Error
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
I had the ereader storage error last night. Long story.

Called Kobo, did a factory reset, re-acquainted the reader with the desktop software, and all is well for now. (Knock on wood).

The operator I talked with sent it over to Help as a Tier 2 Request, and they've e-mailed me back asking about the error; what led to it, what screens was I on before it happened, etc, etc...

I'm hoping I'm okay for now...
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote