View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #8
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
I asked Paul about it a week or so ago to see what he could do. He told me he was going to discuss the idea with the right people.

I thought by letting him know there was a growing call for better firmware roll out, it might keep Borders (Aust) informed of the issue. I never expected an outcome like this.
August release 1.5 would be perfectly scheduled.
And, yes, there is growing demand for SD card upgrade,
since it is flawless method.
Thank you for effort!
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote