Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #66
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Hooray!... I think? I am still glad the ebook is a success. Looking forward to the next installment soon. Thanks for the laughs Alan
Thanks, Billjr,

I've been splitting my writing time between Close Enough for Jazz, which is the next Ted and Jerry adventure, and The Baer Boys, a stand alone book. I'm not far enough along in Jazz to have anything to present to the public yet, but for anyone who would like a look at the beginning of The Baer Boys I have the opening chapters posted at authonomy.com.

The Baer Boys

As for the laughs, well, you are most welcome! But they wouldn't be there if lovely folks like you weren't reading the book!

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote