View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #544
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mterry View Post
1. the last one is the KT 5.3.2.1
2. somebody (maybe it is correct anybody)
thank you to ixtab I will follow his instructions.
Bye
Ah, thank you, now I know how to answer your questions.

The complexity of applying the jailbreak varies with Amazon's attempts to prevent it.
So they are just trying harder with 5.3.2.1 to keep the user from having control of the device they purchased.

Someone <- got it!
All of our authors attempt to make their instructions as simple and easy to understand as they can.
But they are all individuals, so you will find individual variations since we do not have a staff of editors to make everything read the same.

Perhaps one of our Italian speaking members could do a translation of the things which on-line translators can't do properly.
Just a thought on my part - not a promise, I don't read/write Italian myself.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote