View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxer View Post
Hello guys!

I've been using my ereader for almost a year now ( I got it on 22 october actually). So some day, for no apparent reason the screen stopped working correctly. It shows almost a blank page with some dark lines. I live in Belgium and i wanna get it repaired using my warranty. Does anyone have any idea what i should do?

They don't have enough info on onyx-online, nor on arta tech.

Thank you !
https://www.onyx-boox.com/warranty-defect
Found this in 10 secs...
(But they shoud hire proofreader)
janek is offline   Reply With Quote