View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #40
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
you don't seem to have changed to the directory where your ebook is located. Like TallMom says, if you open the folder where your ebook is, and have it open as well as your command prompt window, this should help you put together the correct cd command. for example, because I keep my ebooks in a directory on my desktop called "ebooks to convert", my command is: cd desktop\ebooks to convert If you keep your ebooks in a directory call my ebooks, probably the command you need is: cd my documents\my ebooks

Then try your kindlefix command again - it looks to be in the right format

cheers

Just reread your posts. Is your folder called BOOKS on your desktop? If so then your first command line would be: cd desktop\BOOKS
Then run your kindlefix command

Last edited by Leep; 07-18-2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: additional info