View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #93
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by EileenG View Post
I don't want a virgin heroine. They can't make informed decisions about stuff like kinky sex. To my mind, it's a form of abuse. And I'm a product of a convent boarding school, and you seriously don't want to know how early I ceased to be a virgin.

We're giving the hero a bit of torture. A previous encounter went bad, he got arrested and put into jail, facing years of prison (and he's claustrophic) and he had to leave the country.
OK. I got 2 cents worth also.
Quote:
A previous encounter went bad, he got arrested and put into jail, facing years of prison (and he's claustrophic)
He was shot by (girl/father/jealous boyfriend/cop) and the bullet shattered in his skull and there is a fragments in his brain that may be shifting. These means MRIs and he hates them. I can tell you there is nothing worse than being strapped on a frame in that little tube for half an hour and trying not to move.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote