View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
www.ereader-store.de - shipping internationally and good price I bought mine there and experienced great customer service. User "Booxtor" in this forum is the owner of that shop.

But there are more stores out there. I don't know them though. If you wait a day or two somebody will definitely name you another one.

EDIT: Oh I just noticed, the price of ereader-store.de is maybe not really the best one for you as a US customer, because the dollar-euro exchange rate is (in this case) not really in favor of the dollar prices

Last edited by tuxor; 03-20-2012 at 02:37 PM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote