Thread: Touch screen
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Touch screen

I am not sure if I have read of anyone having this happen, and if so, what the fix is. Today while using the Vox as a presentation aid at work the touch screen seemed to stop functioning. One could tap from the home page, on ALL APPS and get no response, same with LIBRARY, the three above Browser, Facebook, and Gmail worked. I tried turning it off and on again but still ALL APPS refused to function. Then, by accident I barely touched ALL APPS and it started working again as did the other functions. (???)

It has continued to work fine since, but it gave me a scare as my Vox is all set-up just as I want it and working faultlessly, well almost faultlessly.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote