View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by loreno View Post
Hello,
i want to import Books from inside an RAR Archive. I dont want to unpack the archive before. This should be done at the time of Import.
Are there an Plugin for that? I cant found such one.

Thanks
You can add any SINGLE format book even if it is within a RAR. Calibre will do the unpack if needed (HTML books are left inside a RAR).

Calibre will NOT deal at all well with Books in Nested Zips/RAR (it will store the RAR, but not do anything else with it)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote