View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #11
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Yes I mean folders one for ebooks and one for music. I will be transferring my music and books from my pc to the Nexus and wanted to know if folders so named were already there for me to use.

Are you saying that the Google music app won't play my transferred music only music that I have stored in Googles cloud?

I hope not because if that is the case, I will also need recommendations for a music app as well.

I should be getting it today! I already have a Google account so setting it up should be fairly painless.
I meant if you are transferring files from computer to your tablet you may have to create a folder holding your music files. Play music (google app for music) will pick up all your songs and play. Personally, I use double twist for all my music. I somehow like it better than play music.
Also, if you are planning to transfer books from calibre to read on tablet, I would recommend calibre comanion app from play store. I find it quite useful to transfer my books from calibre over wifi.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote