Thread: Seriousness Finally, changed job
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
And after almost a month, so far, so good ... extremely happy ...

I don't have to worry about time zones and thousand of emails, like when I was working for HP.

I have total and complete control of my systems. Able to program, create scripts, much more freedom. We literally have no red tape.

Our boss usually let us leave early Friday, about 3pm? ... and it is a very relax working environment.

My coworkers are also nice and very professional. Really blessed and happy with the change.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote