View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
The one thing that I see lacking in the poll option is being able to have a first, second, and third choice. So you can say ------- would be your first choice but if nobody else votes for that your vote would be carried over to you second choice.

So you could still vote for the book that you really want to read even though it's not doing so great in the current votes. I think that would mean less wasted votes.
Yes! Preferential/Ranked voting!! Can we vote on that next please, Tom, or open it to discussion now? I know the suggestion has been brought up more than once.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote