View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #122
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
With new google image search we can drop images into the search bar and it returns similar images. I was wondering would it be possible to send covers for searching this way. Once I select a cover I would like to be able to find the same cover with the best resolution. Or some covers have stickers on top like special edition etc it would allow to find a clean cover.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote