View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #34
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
>> ... You're missing 8 levels of gray ...

If one desired detailed screens of photos and drawings, then they didn't purchase a Kobo. But if they desired to read book that are offered as text (grin), they will be pleased with a Kobo.

(Gawd, why do I feel so DEFENSIVE about my little ole Kobo?)

I wasn't going to post this in public ... But I walked out of the house yesterday to take my wife to an appointment. I intentionally left my phone, iPod touch, MiFi 2200, and computer at home. But took my Kobo in its DVD case case. Although I did experience a brief period of increased heartrate realizing that I was not "connected," I actually got a couple of chapters read on the Kobo. It was peaceful ... quiet ...

(grin)

Clint

WHAT???

You actually left home without being connected to the outside world....then....then...you read a book on a non-connectible device?

Crikey, I need a Prozac....
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote