View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I totally agree with you whether fiction or not the premise behind the story and the technology must make sense (wow I think the grammar in this sentence is really bad but I can't think of any other way to say it!).

If things are just unfeasibly fantastic, as your example is, then I personally can't read the story anymore as I just start picking fault with everything and that destroys the enjoyment. I have to admit though I do the same with films most of my friends refuse to go with me anymore because I just spend most of the time picking holes in the plot lol.

Last edited by Mnementh; 07-29-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: typo
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote