View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
NB: font and size control are high on our todo list. Our idea is to do these early in a cycle so we can test them while developing other stuff.
No rush, truthfully even for my old eyes the main group listings are fine the only thing I find too small is the metadata details page.

The one thing I am tossed up about is populating the flingable lists with titles. When I group by authors or series I can easily get down the list to the author or series I want to select and have to wait for the selection to populate with titles before I can move on.

I'm going to use it for a while to see how it goes, but it seems to put a wrench in the works. If I want a flingable list grouped by author or series I don't see the reason for cluttering up the process by adding a subset of titles. If I want titles I can group by titles.

Two thumbs up for version 2.0

Well done.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote