View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
True true. But they would differ on the level of quality control I guess.

Update: it has been shipped. Let the tracking check every 30 minutes begin hee hee
I think you will be happy with your Fire (official name). I have two Ainol tablets; a Novo8 and an Aurora. There is nothing wrong with the quality. The only complaint I have is with battery run time, but they are shipping the new ones with a 5000 mah up from 3700. This should give a run time of about 7-8 hours.

Keep us posted on your thoughts and what you think of the battery life.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote