View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #44
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Didn't they shower *together* back at her house? Before the first ... um ... sex scene?

Quite possibly. It's been a while since I read it. I just remember thinking it was weird that no one else reacted for half the book while he was doing all this walking and whatnot without ever showering.

I really did like the book okay. I guess I like Robert Crais (some of them) better. I tend to get tired of any tough guy being too tough. I also liked the first four or so of Steve Hamilton's series. The Reacher books are okay, but not something I feel compelled to read. I'd certainly read one if it were sitting around, I just don't go out of my way to buy the series.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote