View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #8
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
meh no.

It let me find a big that had been annoying me for ages.

I've spent the last hour? going round fixing up the old posts.
you're up next...

root@kindle:/# sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends quarry librsvg2-common librsvg2-bin libgtk2.0-bin gnugo grhino

I did try building a few native ones... most notably... quarry which actually has a gtk native sgf editor that can be optionally built but I got stuck on librsvg2 for the PC of all things...
so I'm trying another route now. NOTE http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1575021

Last edited by twobob; 03-26-2013 at 06:50 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote