View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #12
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I recently had to fix an ePub I made that had a broken <br /<br />. All that would show up is the chapter title. So maybe something is broken that's preventing ADE from displaying as ADE can be picky.
Well, that makes perfect sense to me. I am still a novice when it comes to ePubs and am rapidly learning thanks to you and everyone here on MR. I wish I had a better knowledge of HTML and CSS's than that of a n00b.

When I find some time, I'll have a second look at it in Sigil and actually scroll through the whole thing to see if it is actually all blank.

Thanks very much!
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote