View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post

3) I want to share the book as widely as possible since I went to all this trouble for it Obviously I plan to share it here. Would it be worth setting up a Smashwords account and uploading it there too as a free download? I heard you can upload ebooks directly there...
FYI, Smashwords doesn't allow the publication of public domain works.

From their FAQ...
Quote:
Can I publish public domain books on Smashwords?
No. You must be the original author of the work, or the exclusive electronic publisher or distributor of the work. The only exception to this rule is if you are the author of the public domain book.
Try Feedbooks and Manybooks instead.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote