View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:23 AM   #41
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
Just want to welcome you to mobileread, shidunce. We may not always agree, and ragging does occur, but don't let it shy you from joining in on all the fun & interesting stuff here. :cheers:
Agreed!

@shidunce: Welcome aboard!

Please make a contribution that contains more factual evidence to balance any extraordinary or controversial claims, and especially something that adds value and usefulness to kindle ebook readers. Try to avoid making your posts look like you are advertising your professional services while you are at it. But this thread has certainly been fun for some of us. Thanks.

I did study EMF effects on health in the past, which is why I responded in so much detail in this thread, based on my personal research some time ago in this field. If you have more questions, or if you can provide definitive evidence to support your claims, please feel free to respond.

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-29-2012 at 01:08 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote