View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:33 AM   #33
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.
Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I assume humans have considered their kids lacking in many a cultural field before reading (or culture, or even humans) have even been invented. It might even be the first primate tradition. Or maybe even the reptiles did it before us.

I can think of many great books in fantastic worlds or outer space that have done more for my mental development than, well, other fields possibly deemed more "worthy". And which reader started out with Dickens or Shakespeare?

Reading is a taste that develops, much like your taste-buds do. Call them read-buds, if you want. I do not judge people´s taste in either, but I am happy to see them eat at all
Pismire is offline   Reply With Quote